Jabal Witran is a 9,425 ft / 2,873 m mountain peak near Sanaa, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’ and the 107th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Qarn, Jabal al Manarah, Jabal al Ja'adib, Jabal al Bi'r, Jabal Rihqah, and Jabal al Madir. See the Jabal Witran map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Witran photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Witran SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Witran summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Witran pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal al Qarn 9,420 ft / 2,871 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Jabal al Manarah 9,882 ft / 3,012 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Ja'adib 9,692 ft / 2,954 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal al Bi'r 9,502 ft / 2,896 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal Rihqah 10,201 ft / 3,109 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al Madir 9,072 ft / 2,765 m 3 mi / 5 km away