Jabal Shi'r is a 8,002 ft / 2,439 m mountain peak in Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 648th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Mandabah, Jabal Shi'b al Qawm, Jabal Sha'ir, Zahr Mandabah, Jabal ash Sharmah, and Jabal Ibad. See the Jabal Shi'r map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Shi'r photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Shi'r SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Shi'r summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Shi'r pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Mandabah 8,113 ft / 2,473 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Shi'b al Qawm 8,093 ft / 2,467 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Sha'ir 7,979 ft / 2,432 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Zahr Mandabah 7,949 ft / 2,423 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal ash Sharmah 7,426 ft / 2,263 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Ibad 7,812 ft / 2,381 m 4 mi / 6 km away