Jabal Shaykh Mansur
Jabal Shaykh Mansur is a 5,879 ft / 1,792 m mountain peak near Az Zabadānī, Rif-dimashq, Syria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 37th highest mountain in Syria. The nearest peaks are Jabal as Sukkar, Jabal 'Ayn at Tutah, Qal'at 'Abd Ailah, Qal'at at Tall, Jabal 'Aruf, and Jabal 'Azabi. See the Jabal Shaykh Mansur map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Shaykh Mansur photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Shaykh Mansur SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Shaykh Mansur summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Shaykh Mansur pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal as Sukkar 5,376 ft / 1,639 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal 'Ayn at Tutah 5,130 ft / 1,564 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Qal'at 'Abd Ailah 4,113 ft / 1,254 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Qal'at at Tall 4,089 ft / 1,247 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal 'Aruf 4,454 ft / 1,358 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal 'Azabi 4,945 ft / 1,507 m 3 mi / 5 km away