Jabal Radwa is a 7,251 ft / 2,210 m mountain peak in Al Madīnah, Saudi Arabia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Al Madīnah and the 33rd highest mountain in Saudi Arabia. The nearest peaks are Jabal Buraymah, Jabal Wa'r, Jabal Hasham, Jabal Faruqah, Jabal al Qishr, and Jabal al Hamra. See the Jabal Radwa map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Radwa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Radwa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Radwa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Radwa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Buraymah 871 ft / 266 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Jabal Wa'r 1,367 ft / 417 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Jabal Hasham 3,904 ft / 1,190 m 30 mi / 48 km away
- Jabal Faruqah 3,058 ft / 932 m 32 mi / 52 km away
- Jabal al Qishr 2,930 ft / 893 m 33 mi / 52 km away
- Jabal al Hamra 3,568 ft / 1,088 m 38 mi / 61 km away