Jabal Bayt Radm
Jabal Bayt Radm is a 8,956 ft / 2,730 m mountain peak near Sanaa, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 256th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Rihqah, Jabal al Manarah, Jabal al Madir, Jabal Sam'an, Jabal Qayfan, and Jabal al Qarn. See the Jabal Bayt Radm map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Bayt Radm photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Bayt Radm SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Bayt Radm summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Bayt Radm pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Rihqah 10,201 ft / 3,109 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Manarah 9,882 ft / 3,012 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al Madir 9,072 ft / 2,765 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Sam'an 9,507 ft / 2,898 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Qayfan 9,426 ft / 2,873 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal al Qarn 9,420 ft / 2,871 m 3 mi / 5 km away