Jabal Badr is a 6,072 ft / 1,851 m mountain peak near Damascus, Damascus City, Syria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Damascus City and the 33rd highest mountain in Syria. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Hadd, Shi'b ad Dabbur, Kurkur az Ziri, Kurkur al Khurj, Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur, and Jabal Maqdush. See the Jabal Badr map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Badr photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Badr SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Badr summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Badr pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal al Hadd 6,797 ft / 2,072 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Shi'b ad Dabbur 6,535 ft / 1,992 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kurkur az Ziri 6,090 ft / 1,856 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kurkur al Khurj 6,583 ft / 2,007 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur 6,426 ft / 1,959 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Maqdush 5,620 ft / 1,713 m 1 mi / 2 km away