Jabal 'Ayban is a 10,456 ft / 3,187 m mountain peak near Sanaa, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’ and the 18th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Masna'ah, Jabal 'Ard al Kabir, Qarn Mahdam, Jabal ad Diqrar, Jabal Nawqah, and Jabal al Aswad. See the Jabal 'Ayban map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal 'Ayban photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal 'Ayban SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal 'Ayban summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal 'Ayban pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal al Masna'ah 9,103 ft / 2,775 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal 'Ard al Kabir 9,147 ft / 2,788 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Qarn Mahdam 9,513 ft / 2,900 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal ad Diqrar 9,152 ft / 2,790 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Nawqah 8,212 ft / 2,503 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al Aswad 9,101 ft / 2,774 m 3 mi / 5 km away