Jabal Ashmur is a 9,286 ft / 2,830 m mountain peak near ‘Amrān, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 142nd highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Dhula, Jabal Zafin, Jabal as Safiyah, Jabal Ashmur, Jabal Sid al Marani, and Jabal Bayt Qadam. See the Jabal Ashmur map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Ashmur photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Ashmur SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Ashmur summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Ashmur pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Dhula 9,168 ft / 2,795 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Zafin 10,654 ft / 3,247 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal as Safiyah 8,880 ft / 2,707 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Ashmur 10,507 ft / 3,203 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Jabal Sid al Marani 5,691 ft / 1,735 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Jabal Bayt Qadam 5,170 ft / 1,576 m 6 mi / 9 km away