Jabal al Qulay'ah
Jabal al Qulay'ah is a 5,097 ft / 1,554 m mountain peak near Wādī Mūsá, Ma’an, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Ma’an and the 20th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jaba Zubayrah, Jabal Khabathah, Ra's Umm Lawzah, Jabal Kafr Saham, Jabal al Hayy, and Qurnat Bin Sa'd. See the Jabal al Qulay'ah map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal al Qulay'ah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal al Qulay'ah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal al Qulay'ah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal al Qulay'ah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jaba Zubayrah 5,274 ft / 1,608 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal Khabathah 3,465 ft / 1,056 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ra's Umm Lawzah 5,299 ft / 1,615 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jabal Kafr Saham 5,318 ft / 1,621 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jabal al Hayy 3,857 ft / 1,176 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Qurnat Bin Sa'd 5,183 ft / 1,580 m 4 mi / 6 km away