Jabal al Lakamah
Jabal al Lakamah is a 9,107 ft / 2,776 m mountain peak near Yarīm, Ibb, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 60th highest mountain in Ibb and the 201st highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Zabid, Jabal Muhanah, Jabal al Qandharah, Jabal al Kawlah, Jabal as Samhaji, and Jabal al Hubayk. See the Jabal al Lakamah map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal al Lakamah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal al Lakamah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal al Lakamah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal al Lakamah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Zabid 9,296 ft / 2,833 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Jabal Muhanah 8,638 ft / 2,633 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Qandharah 8,854 ft / 2,699 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Kawlah 8,819 ft / 2,688 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal as Samhaji 9,260 ft / 2,823 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal al Hubayk 8,553 ft / 2,607 m 3 mi / 5 km away