Jabal Abu al Hawa'
Jabal Abu al Hawa' is a 6,713 ft / 2,046 m mountain peak near Az Zabadānī, Rif-dimashq, Syria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 24th highest mountain in Syria. The nearest peaks are Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur, Kurkur al Khurj, Jabal 'Ayn ad Dawli, Kurkur az Ziri, Jabal Abu al Hinn, and Jabal Badr. See the Jabal Abu al Hawa' map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Abu al Hawa' photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Abu al Hawa' SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Abu al Hawa' summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Abu al Hawa' pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal 'Ayn an Nusur 6,426 ft / 1,959 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kurkur al Khurj 6,583 ft / 2,007 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal 'Ayn ad Dawli 4,462 ft / 1,360 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kurkur az Ziri 6,090 ft / 1,856 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Abu al Hinn 7,275 ft / 2,218 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Akra 6,163 ft / 1,879 m 2 mi / 4 km away