Jaba Zubayrah is a 5,274 ft / 1,608 m mountain peak near Wādī Mūsá, Ma’an, Jordan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Ma’an and the 11th highest mountain in Jordan. The nearest peaks are Jabal al Qulay'ah, Ra's Umm Lawzah, Jabal Khabathah, Jabal al Hayy, Jibal al Marajim, and Qurnat Bin Sa'd. See the Jaba Zubayrah map, 3D fly around, and the Jaba Zubayrah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jaba Zubayrah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jaba Zubayrah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jaba Zubayrah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal al Qulay'ah 5,097 ft / 1,554 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ra's Umm Lawzah 5,299 ft / 1,615 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal Khabathah 3,465 ft / 1,056 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal al Hayy 3,857 ft / 1,176 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jibal al Marajim 5,623 ft / 1,714 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Qurnat Bin Sa'd 5,183 ft / 1,580 m 5 mi / 7 km away