100% FS 9714 Iron Bear trailhead
Iron Bear Peak
Iron Bear Peak is a 5,489 ft / 1,673 m mountain peak near Leavenworth, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1090th highest mountain in Washington and the 22324th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Miller Peak, Iron Mountain, Freedom Peak (Little Navajo), Three Brothers, Sheep Mountain, and Red Top Mountain. See the Iron Bear Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Iron Bear Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Iron Bear Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 2, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is FS 9714 Iron Bear trailhead.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Miller Peak 6,402 ft / 1,951 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Iron Mountain 5,459 ft / 1,664 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Freedom Peak (Little Navajo) 6,442 ft / 1,964 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Three Brothers West 7,303 ft / 2,226 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sheep Mountain 3,770 ft / 1,149 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Red Top Mountain 5,151 ft / 1,570 m 5 mi / 8 km away