Hosere Jumbal is a 5,016 ft / 1,529 m mountain peak near Banyo, Adamaoua, Cameroon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Adamaoua and the 67th highest mountain in Cameroon. The nearest peaks are Hosere Banyo, Hosere Niaki, Hosere Mingouri, Hosere Mati, Hosere Mayo Bakari, and Hosere Sigo. See the Hosere Jumbal map, 3D fly around, and the Hosere Jumbal photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Hosere Jumbal SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Hosere Jumbal
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hosere Banyo 4,403 ft / 1,342 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hosere Niaki 3,985 ft / 1,215 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Hosere Mingouri 3,457 ft / 1,054 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Hosere Mati 3,767 ft / 1,148 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Hosere Mayo Bakari 3,554 ft / 1,084 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Hosere Sigo 4,136 ft / 1,261 m 12 mi / 19 km away