Haystack Mountain is a 8,799 ft / 2,682 m mountain peak near Butte, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 550th highest mountain in Montana and the 6511th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Pisgah, Sheepshead Mountain, Bear Mountain, Whitetail Peak, Sullivan Mountain, and Rampart Mountain. Haystack Mountain belongs to the Montana Major Peaks peak list. See the Haystack Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Haystack Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Haystack Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Haystack Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Haystack Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Persis 5,464 ft / 1,665 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Persindex 5,380 ft / 1,640 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Index, North Peak 5,380 ft / 1,640 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Point 1030 ft / 314 m 1,030 ft / 314 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Index, Middle Peak 5,493 ft / 1,674 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Hatfield's Daughter 1,070 ft / 326 m 6 mi / 9 km away