Haystack Mountain is a 8,373 ft / 2,552 m mountain peak near Seeley Lake, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 726th highest mountain in Montana and the 8314th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Red Butte, Gladiator Mountain, Fault Peak, Sphinx Peak, Moccasin Butte, and Amphitheatre Mountain. See the Haystack Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Haystack Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Haystack Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Haystack Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Haystack Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Big Burn Mountain 2,923 ft / 891 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Burn Mountain 2,336 ft / 712 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- McKenzie Mountain 3,822 ft / 1,165 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Little John Mountain 2,822 ft / 860 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little McKenzie Mountain 2,474 ft / 754 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hennessy Mountain 2,523 ft / 769 m 2 mi / 3 km away