Harf ath Thallajah
Harf ath Thallajah is a 7,371 ft / 2,247 m mountain peak near ‘Irbīn, Damascus City, Syria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Damascus City and the 16th highest mountain in Syria. The nearest peaks are Tal'at Musa, Wadi Hajar, Jabal al Ithnayn, Qornet el Boustane, Al Khuraybah, and Jabal Nabi Baruh. See the Harf ath Thallajah map, 3D fly around, and the Harf ath Thallajah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Harf ath Thallajah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Harf ath Thallajah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Harf ath Thallajah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tal'at Musa 8,208 ft / 2,502 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Wadi Hajar 8,537 ft / 2,602 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jabal al Ithnayn 7,898 ft / 2,407 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Qornet el Boustane 7,780 ft / 2,371 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Al Khuraybah 6,494 ft / 1,979 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal Nabi Baruh 7,117 ft / 2,169 m 4 mi / 6 km away