Gunung Rinjani is a 11,611 ft / 3,539 m mountain peak near Lelongken, Nusa Tenggara Barat, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Nusa Tenggara Barat and the 18th highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Gunung Sanggar, Gunung Rinjani, Gunung Baru, Gunung Anakdara, Gunung Tembesi, and Gunung Sengkereang. See the Gunung Rinjani map, 3D fly around, and the Gunung Rinjani photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gunung Rinjani SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Gunung Rinjani
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gunung Sanggar 11,431 ft / 3,484 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Gunung Rinjani 12,224 ft / 3,726 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Gunung Baru 7,606 ft / 2,318 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gunung Anakdara 6,826 ft / 2,081 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Gunung Tembesi 9,223 ft / 2,811 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gunung Sengkereang 9,407 ft / 2,867 m 4 mi / 6 km away