Gora Kyzylnura is a 10,719 ft / 3,267 m mountain peak near Kyzyldzhar, Uzbekistan (general), Uzbekistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Uzbekistan. The nearest peaks are Gora Khavlya, Gora Aktash, Gora Charktau, Gora Tashgaza, Gora Karakushkhana, and Gora Syurenata. See the Gora Kyzylnura map, 3D fly around, and the Gora Kyzylnura photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Gora Kyzylnura SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Gora Kyzylnura summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Gora Kyzylnura pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Kerekennura 1,194 ft / 364 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Gora Tortkol' 1,181 ft / 360 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Gora Karashoky 1,362 ft / 415 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Gora Altynshoky 1,486 ft / 453 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Bugor Karatobe 1,388 ft / 423 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Sopka Shadyra 1,291 ft / 394 m 20 mi / 32 km away