Flat Top is a 11,289 ft / 3,441 m mountain peak near Manti, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 97th highest mountain in Utah and the 2466th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Thousand Lake Mountain, Point Lookout, Billings Peak, The Ant Hill, Hens Hole Peak, and Saddle Knoll. See the Flat Top map, 3D fly around, and the Flat Top photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Flat Top SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 7, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Thousand Lake Mountain 11,289 ft / 3,441 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Point Lookout 10,154 ft / 3,095 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Billings Peak 9,256 ft / 2,821 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- The Ant Hill 9,298 ft / 2,834 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Hens Hole Peak 10,856 ft / 3,309 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Saddle Knoll 7,087 ft / 2,160 m 7 mi / 11 km away