Flat Top is a 6,493 ft / 1,979 m mountain peak near Wellington, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1352nd highest mountain in Utah and the 15932nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Temple Mountain, Twin Knolls, Wild Horse Butte, Mollys Castle, Lone Man Butte, and Block Mountain. See the Flat Top map, 3D fly around, and the Flat Top photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Flat Top SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Flat Top summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Flat Top pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Temple Mountain 6,572 ft / 2,003 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Twin Knolls 6,677 ft / 2,035 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Wild Horse Butte 5,394 ft / 1,644 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mollys Castle 4,921 ft / 1,500 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Lone Man Butte 6,647 ft / 2,026 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Block Mountain 7,431 ft / 2,265 m 8 mi / 13 km away