Elk Mountain is a 5,614 ft / 1,711 m mountain peak near Thompson Falls, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2115th highest mountain in Montana and the 21636th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Grouse Mountain, Allen Peak, Silver Butte Mountain, Blacktail Peak, Canyon Peak, and Moose Peak. See the Elk Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Elk Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Elk Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Elk Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Elk Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pine Creek Mountain 7,897 ft / 2,407 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Spud Mountain 6,873 ft / 2,095 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Indian Creek Butte 7,812 ft / 2,381 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Baldy Mountain 7,352 ft / 2,241 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Green Mountain 7,595 ft / 2,315 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Canyon Mountain 7,982 ft / 2,433 m 4 mi / 7 km away