East Turner Mountain
East Turner Mountain is a 2,395 ft / 730 m mountain peak near Millinocket, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 228th highest mountain in Maine and the 40725th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are South Turner Mountain, North Turner Mountain, Barnard Mountain, Russell Mountain, Pamola, and Chimney Peak. See the East Turner Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the East Turner Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
East Turner Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 5, 2009. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- South Turner Mountain 2,864 ft / 873 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- North Turner Mountain 3,278 ft / 999 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Barnard Mountain 1,572 ft / 479 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Russell Mountain 2,677 ft / 816 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Pamola 4,917 ft / 1,499 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Chimney Peak 4,728 ft / 1,441 m 5 mi / 8 km away