Earl Mountain is a 1,444 ft / 440 m mountain peak near Glen Alpine, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2395th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 50070th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Jim Long Mountain, Buck Hollow Mountain, Little Mountain, Lisenberry Mountain, Cove Mountain, and Smart Mountain. See the Earl Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Earl Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Earl Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Earl Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Earl Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jim Long Mountain 1,506 ft / 459 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Buck Hollow Mountain 1,509 ft / 460 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Little Mountain 1,578 ft / 481 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lisenberry Mountain 1,883 ft / 574 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cove Mountain 1,637 ft / 499 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Grassy Knob 1,677 ft / 511 m 2 mi / 4 km away