Eagle Rock is a 5,610 ft / 1,710 m mountain peak near May Creek, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1019th highest mountain in Washington and the 21671st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Flapjack Point, Townsend Mountain, Burley Mountain, Grotto Mountain, Merchant Peak, and Baring Mountain. See the Eagle Rock map, 3D fly around, and the Eagle Rock photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Eagle Rock SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Eagle Rock summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Eagle Rock pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Trout Pond Mountain 2,215 ft / 675 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Big Moose Mountain 3,173 ft / 967 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cornish Hill 1,260 ft / 384 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Little Squaw Mountain 1,814 ft / 553 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Little Indian Hill 1,306 ft / 398 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Misery Knob 2,090 ft / 637 m 8 mi / 12 km away