100% Cutca Valley Trail
Eagle Crag is a 5,046 ft / 1,538 m mountain peak near Valley Center, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2597th highest mountain in California , 2597th highest mountain in California and the 25171st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Agua Tibia Mountain, Gordon Point, Morgan Hill, Wild Horse Peak, Boucher Hill, and Heriot Mountain. Eagle Crag belongs to the Sierra Club Hundred Peaks Section, and the San Diego 100 Peaks peak lists. See the Eagle Crag map, 3D fly around, and the Eagle Crag photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Eagle Crag SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 10, 2015. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
5,046 ft / 1,538 m
ProminenceHeight Rank Range Location
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Agua Tibia Mountain 4,770 ft / 1,454 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gordon Point 5,650 ft / 1,722 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Morgan Hill 5,636 ft / 1,718 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Wild Horse Peak 3,277 ft / 999 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Boucher Hill 5,438 ft / 1,658 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Heriot Mountain 1,670 ft / 509 m 5 mi / 8 km away