Eagle Crag is a 5,046 ft / 1,538 m mountain peak near Valley Center, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2547th highest mountain in California , 2547th highest mountain in California and the 24853rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Agua Tibia Mountain, Gordon Point, Morgan Hill, Wild Horse Peak, Boucher Hill, and Heriot Mountain. Eagle Crag belongs to the Sierra Club Hundred Peaks Section, and the San Diego 100 Peaks peak lists. See the Eagle Crag map, 3D fly around, and the Eagle Crag photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Eagle Crag SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Eagle Crag summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Eagle Crag pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
5,046 ft / 1,538 m
ProminenceHeight Rank Range Location
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Agua Tibia Mountain 4,770 ft / 1,454 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Morgan Hill 5,636 ft / 1,718 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gordon Point 5,650 ft / 1,722 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Wild Horse Peak 3,277 ft / 999 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Boucher Hill 5,438 ft / 1,658 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Heriot Mountain 1,670 ft / 509 m 5 mi / 8 km away