Dzalaa Oroy is a 7,836 ft / 2,389 m mountain peak near Sharga, Govĭ-Altay, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Govĭ-Altay and the 133rd highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Dayan Uul, Hutsa Hayrhan Uula, Buural Hayrhan, Buural Hayrhan Uul, Aj Bogd Uul, and Bungiin Uula. See the Dzalaa Oroy map, 3D fly around, and the Dzalaa Oroy photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dzalaa Oroy SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Dzalaa Oroy summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Dzalaa Oroy pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dayan Uul 8,508 ft / 2,593 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Hutsa Hayrhan Uula 6,382 ft / 1,945 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Buural Hayrhan 7,977 ft / 2,431 m 22 mi / 36 km away
- Buural Hayrhan Uul 8,145 ft / 2,483 m 29 mi / 47 km away
- Aj Bogd Uul 8,453 ft / 2,577 m 33 mi / 53 km away
- Bungiin Uula 8,813 ft / 2,686 m 35 mi / 57 km away