Dugout Hill is a 7,320 ft / 2,231 m mountain peak in Idaho, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 859th highest mountain in Idaho and the 12475th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Windy Devil, Mackay Peak, Corral Creek Summit, White Knob Summit, Lehman Butte, and Cabin Mountain. See the Dugout Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Dugout Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dugout Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Dugout Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Dugout Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Windy Devil 7,989 ft / 2,435 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mackay Peak 10,230 ft / 3,118 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Corral Creek Summit 8,734 ft / 2,662 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- White Knob Summit 10,505 ft / 3,202 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Lehman Butte 7,018 ft / 2,139 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Lime Mountain 11,086 ft / 3,379 m 6 mi / 10 km away