Doi Phu Wae
Doi Phu Wae is a 5,881 ft / 1,793 m mountain peak near Chaloem Phra Kiat, Nan, Thailand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Nan and the 23rd highest mountain in Thailand. The nearest peaks are Doi Pu Na, Doi Khang Ho, Doi Khun Nam Nan, Pha Kluan, Doi Pha Daeng, and Doi Phu Wae. See the Doi Phu Wae map, 3D fly around, and the Doi Phu Wae photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Doi Phu Wae SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Doi Phu Wae summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Doi Phu Wae pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Doi Khun Nam Ngaeng 4,815 ft / 1,468 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Phu Kha 4,552 ft / 1,388 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Doi Khun Nam Nan 5,959 ft / 1,817 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Doi Khang Ho 6,182 ft / 1,885 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Doi Khun Nam Wa 4,562 ft / 1,391 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Doi Pang Kop 5,222 ft / 1,592 m 5 mi / 8 km away