Divrik Dagi is a 8,051 ft / 2,454 m mountain peak near Aladağ, Adana, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Adana and the 509th highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Bozarmut Dagi, Karabuzmelek Dagi, Aciman Tepesi, Horoz Dagi, Karsanti Dagi, and Goztepe. See the Divrik Dagi map, 3D fly around, and the Divrik Dagi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Divrik Dagi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Divrik Dagi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Divrik Dagi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bozarmut Dagi 5,813 ft / 1,772 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Karabuzmelek Dagi 5,415 ft / 1,651 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Aciman Tepesi 5,889 ft / 1,795 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Horoz Dagi 6,011 ft / 1,832 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Karsanti Dagi 6,147 ft / 1,874 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Goztepe 5,010 ft / 1,527 m 10 mi / 17 km away