Dhampus Peak is a 19,724 ft / 6,012 m mountain peak near Bāglung, Nepal (general), Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 72nd highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Tukuche Peak, Mukut Himal, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri North, Nilgiri, and Nilgiri South. See the Dhampus Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Dhampus Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Dhampus Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Dhampus Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Dhampus Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tukuche Peak 22,703 ft / 6,920 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mukut Himal 19,587 ft / 5,970 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Dhaulagiri 26,795 ft / 8,167 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Nilgiri North 23,166 ft / 7,061 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Nilgiri 22,769 ft / 6,940 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Nilgiri South 22,438 ft / 6,839 m 12 mi / 20 km away