Deer Mountain is a 13,694 ft / 4,174 m mountain peak near Avon, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 173rd highest mountain in Colorado and the 252nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are K 49, Point 13202 ft / 4023 m, Mount Champion, Mount Oklahoma, Point 13545 ft / 4128 m, and Point 13001 ft / 3962 m. Deer Mountain belongs to the Colorado Bicentennial 13ers peak list. See the Deer Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Deer Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Deer Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Deer Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dry Creek Knoll 8,842 ft / 2,695 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Earthquake Dome 9,350 ft / 2,850 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- White Wing Mountain 10,006 ft / 3,050 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mammoth Knolls 8,776 ft / 2,675 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Minaret Summit 9,265 ft / 2,824 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Lookout Mountain 8,343 ft / 2,543 m 4 mi / 7 km away