Deer Mountain is a 13,694 ft / 4,174 m mountain peak near Avon, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 170th highest mountain in Colorado and the 246th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are K 49, Point 13202 ft / 4023 m, Mount Champion, Mount Oklahoma, Point 13545 ft / 4128 m, and Point 13001 ft / 3962 m. See the Deer Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Deer Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Deer Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Deer Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- K 49 13,535 ft / 4,125 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Champion 13,628 ft / 4,154 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Oklahoma 13,852 ft / 4,222 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Twining Peak 13,711 ft / 4,179 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Geissler Mountain East 13,380 ft / 4,078 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- French Mountain 13,947 ft / 4,251 m 3 mi / 5 km away