Cumbre de la Linea
Cumbre de la Linea is a 18,876 ft / 5,753 m mountain peak near Vinchina, La Rioja, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 43rd highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Falso Azufre, Penon al Norte del Falso Azufre, Cerro Dos Conos, Cerro de San Francisco, Cerro Laguna Verde, and Volcan Bertrand. See the Cumbre de la Linea map, 3D fly around, and the Cumbre de la Linea photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cumbre de la Linea SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cumbre de la Linea summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cumbre de la Linea pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Falso Azufre 16,294 ft / 4,967 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Penon al Norte del Falso Azufre 17,863 ft / 5,445 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Dos Conos 18,229 ft / 5,556 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro de San Francisco 19,739 ft / 6,016 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Laguna Verde 17,100 ft / 5,212 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Volcan Bertrand 17,142 ft / 5,225 m 12 mi / 20 km away