Cow Mountain is a 6,703 ft / 2,043 m mountain peak near Tucumcari, New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1532nd highest mountain in New Mexico and the 14532nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Grande, Chavez Mountain, Tripod Mountain, Mount Clayton, Sierra Grande, and The Hogback. See the Cow Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Cow Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cow Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cow Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cow Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 10543 10,543 ft / 3,214 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Trachyte Knob 10,859 ft / 3,310 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sheep Mountain 12,401 ft / 3,780 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Point 10134 10,134 ft / 3,089 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Big Bull Mountain 10,827 ft / 3,300 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Point 10808 10,808 ft / 3,294 m 3 mi / 5 km away