Cow Mountain is a 6,703 ft / 2,043 m mountain peak near Tucumcari, New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1572nd highest mountain in New Mexico and the 15560th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Grande, Chavez Mountain, Mount Clayton, Sand Mesa, Tripod Mountain, and Sierra Grande. See the Cow Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Cow Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cow Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cow Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cow Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Buck Mountain 10,751 ft / 3,277 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sierra Blanca Peak 11,973 ft / 3,649 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Lookout Mountain 11,580 ft / 3,530 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Grindstone Mesa 7,887 ft / 2,404 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Granite Knob 9,534 ft / 2,906 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Monjeau Peak 9,652 ft / 2,942 m 4 mi / 7 km away