Cinnamon Mountain is a 13,330 ft / 4,063 m mountain peak near Bayfield, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 379th highest mountain in Colorado and the 530th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 13534 ft / 4125 m, Animas Forks Mountian, Wood Mountain, Point 13687 ft / 4172 m, Edith Mountain, and Gravel Mountain. See the Cinnamon Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Cinnamon Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cinnamon Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cinnamon Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cinnamon Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Wood Mountain 13,660 ft / 4,164 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Edith Mountain 12,618 ft / 3,846 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gravel Mountain 13,577 ft / 4,138 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Seigal Mountain 13,274 ft / 4,046 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Treasure Mountain 12,821 ft / 3,908 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Denver Hill 12,293 ft / 3,747 m 2 mi / 4 km away