Cerro Xesajcab is a 8,154 ft / 2,485 m mountain peak near Santa Apolonia, Chimaltenango, Guatemala. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Chimaltenango and the 44th highest mountain in Guatemala. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tecpan, Cerro Chiquinjuyu, Cerro El Sochal, Cerro Las Carretas, Cerro Chochic, and Cerro Paquixjuyu. See the Cerro Xesajcab map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Xesajcab photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Xesajcab SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Xesajcab summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Xesajcab pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tecpan 9,681 ft / 2,951 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Chiquinjuyu 7,911 ft / 2,411 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro El Sochal 6,871 ft / 2,094 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Las Carretas 6,324 ft / 1,928 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Cerro Chochic 5,947 ft / 1,813 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Cerro Paquixjuyu 6,215 ft / 1,894 m 13 mi / 22 km away