Cerro Vichadero is a 663 ft / 202 m mountain peak near Vichadero, Rivera, Uruguay. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Rivera and the 5th highest mountain in Uruguay. The nearest peaks are Cerro do Chapeu, Cerro de Veras, Sierra del Soldado, Cerro Espuelitas, Cerro Buena Vista, and Cerro Catedral. See the Cerro Vichadero map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Vichadero photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Vichadero SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Vichadero summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Vichadero pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Esperanza 4,414 ft / 1,345 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Frias 3,923 ft / 1,196 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Tronador 11,453 ft / 3,491 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Boquete 4,134 ft / 1,260 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Tres Hermanos 5,537 ft / 1,688 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Constitucion 5,438 ft / 1,658 m 6 mi / 10 km away