Cerro Tomacasani is a 13,321 ft / 4,060 m mountain peak near Machacamarca, Oruro, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 264th highest mountain in Oruro and the 1083rd highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Cerro Condor Iquina, Cerro Jachcha Chankha, Cerro San Pedro, Cerro Soracachi, Cerro San Felipe, and Cerro Apachuencani. See the Cerro Tomacasani map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tomacasani photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tomacasani SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tomacasani summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tomacasani pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Condor Iquina 12,800 ft / 3,902 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Jachcha Chankha 13,876 ft / 4,230 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro San Pedro 12,226 ft / 3,727 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Soracachi 12,413 ft / 3,784 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro San Felipe 12,408 ft / 3,782 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Apachuencani 13,234 ft / 4,034 m 10 mi / 16 km away