Cerro Tictimachay is a 16,467 ft / 5,019 m mountain peak near Matucana, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 178th highest mountain in Lima and the 788th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Jirishmachay, Nevado Yuraccocha, Nevado Anticona, Cerro Incacancha, Nevado San Andrés, and Cerro Sillagaga. See the Cerro Tictimachay map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tictimachay photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tictimachay SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tictimachay summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tictimachay pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Jirishmachay 16,352 ft / 4,984 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Nevado Yuraccocha 16,442 ft / 5,012 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Anticona 16,525 ft / 5,037 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Incacancha 16,883 ft / 5,146 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Sillagaga 15,808 ft / 4,818 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Chinchirosa 16,385 ft / 4,994 m 3 mi / 5 km away