Cerro Tepeolo is a 8,163 ft / 2,488 m mountain peak near Tequixquitla, Tlaxcala, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 26th highest mountain in Tlaxcala and the 471st highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Pinto, Derrumbadas de Agua, Derrumbadas de Fuego, Cerro El Conejo, Cerro Cruzalta, and Cerro Quimicho. See the Cerro Tepeolo map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tepeolo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tepeolo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tepeolo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tepeolo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Pinto 7,808 ft / 2,380 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro El Conejo 10,499 ft / 3,200 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Cerro Cruzalta 8,548 ft / 2,606 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Cerro Quimicho 8,921 ft / 2,719 m 21 mi / 34 km away
- Cerro Tlacoxolo 10,105 ft / 3,080 m 22 mi / 35 km away
- La Malinche (Matlalcueitl) 14,639 ft / 4,462 m 23 mi / 37 km away