Cerro Secseragra is a 13,249 ft / 4,038 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 218th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 8928th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tres Capas, Cerro Callejon, Cerro Rupay, Cerro Mashuita, Cerro Conoco, and Cerro Ventanas. See the Cerro Secseragra map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Secseragra photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Secseragra SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Secseragra summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Secseragra pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tres Capas 13,017 ft / 3,968 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Callejon 13,180 ft / 4,018 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Rupay 12,550 ft / 3,825 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Mashuita 12,494 ft / 3,808 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Conoco 13,753 ft / 4,192 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Ventanas 13,536 ft / 4,126 m 3 mi / 4 km away