Cerro Paramo is a 9,477 ft / 2,889 m mountain peak near San Isidro, San José, Costa Rica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in San José and the 18th highest mountain in Costa Rica. The nearest peaks are Cerro Frio, Cerro Buena Vista, Cerro de la Muerte, Cerro La Asuncion, Cerro Sakira, and Cerro Cuerisi. See the Cerro Paramo map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Paramo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Paramo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Paramo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Paramo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Frio 8,522 ft / 2,598 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Buena Vista 10,526 ft / 3,209 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro de la Muerte 11,031 ft / 3,362 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro La Asuncion 10,240 ft / 3,121 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Sakira 10,041 ft / 3,061 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Cuerisi 8,630 ft / 2,631 m 7 mi / 11 km away