Cerro Paramo is a 9,477 ft / 2,889 m mountain peak near San Isidro, San José, Costa Rica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in San José and the 19th highest mountain in Costa Rica. The nearest peaks are Cerro Frio, Cerro Buena Vista, Cerro de la Muerte, Cerro La Asuncion, Cerro Sakira, and Cerro Cuerisi. See the Cerro Paramo map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Paramo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Paramo SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Cerro Paramo
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Frio 11,443 ft / 3,488 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Buena Vista 10,526 ft / 3,209 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro de la Muerte 11,322 ft / 3,451 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro La Asuncion 10,240 ft / 3,121 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Sakira 11,210 ft / 3,417 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Cuerisi 8,630 ft / 2,631 m 7 mi / 11 km away