Cerro Mitopunta is a 18,106 ft / 5,519 m mountain peak near Oyón, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Lima and the 84th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Pariauccro Grande, Cerro Jatuncuta, Cerro Rascacielo, Nevado Huacshah, Cerro Huamanyapata, and Cerro Pariauccro Chico. See the Cerro Mitopunta map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Mitopunta photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Mitopunta SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Mitopunta summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Mitopunta pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Pariauccro Grande 18,049 ft / 5,502 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Jatuncuta 16,261 ft / 4,956 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Rascacielo 17,725 ft / 5,403 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Huacshah 16,752 ft / 5,106 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Huamanyapata 15,918 ft / 4,852 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Pariauccro Chico 17,422 ft / 5,310 m 2 mi / 4 km away