Cerro Leulasha is a 15,911 ft / 4,850 m mountain peak near Matucana, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 403rd highest mountain in Lima and the 1753rd highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Rachagogo, Nevado Torreon, Cerro Coipapite, Cerro Antaperuro, Cerro Shalapucro, and Cerro Tocanca. See the Cerro Leulasha map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Leulasha photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Leulasha SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Leulasha summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Leulasha pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Rachagogo 15,051 ft / 4,588 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nevado Torreon 16,778 ft / 5,114 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Coipapite 16,180 ft / 4,932 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Antaperuro 17,093 ft / 5,210 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Shalapucro 16,673 ft / 5,082 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Tocanca 15,950 ft / 4,862 m 2 mi / 4 km away