Cerro La Toma
Cerro La Toma is a 3,074 ft / 937 m mountain peak near Cuauhtémoc, Colima, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Colima and the 2906th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Volcancillo, Cerro El Salto, Cerro La Yerbabuena, Cerro Chamila, Cerro El Camichin, and Cerro La Piedra. See the Cerro La Toma map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro La Toma photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro La Toma SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro La Toma summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro La Toma pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Volcancillo 2,977 ft / 908 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro El Salto 3,653 ft / 1,114 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro La Yerbabuena 2,849 ft / 869 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Chamila 2,981 ft / 909 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro El Camichin 3,814 ft / 1,163 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro La Piedra 1,281 ft / 391 m 7 mi / 12 km away