Cerro El Manantial
Cerro El Manantial is a 12,339 ft / 3,761 m mountain peak near Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 732nd highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Lagruca, Cerro de La Gloria, Cerro Colorado, Alto Arenales, Cerro de Cepo, and Cerro Alto del Coironal. See the Cerro El Manantial map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro El Manantial photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro El Manantial SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro El Manantial summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro El Manantial pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Lagruca 13,023 ft / 3,969 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro de La Gloria 10,217 ft / 3,114 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Colorado 9,936 ft / 3,029 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Alto Arenales 12,497 ft / 3,809 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro de Cepo 11,675 ft / 3,559 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Alto del Coironal 12,775 ft / 3,894 m 7 mi / 11 km away