Cerro El Combate
Cerro El Combate is a 4,406 ft / 1,343 m mountain peak near Pueblo Nuevo, Estelí, Nicaragua. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Estelí and the 23rd highest mountain in Nicaragua. The nearest peaks are Cerro Las Cumbres, Loma El Retiro, Cerro El Moro, Cerro Ojo de Agua, Cerro Grande de Tranquera, and Quiabu. See the Cerro El Combate map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro El Combate photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro El Combate SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro El Combate summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro El Combate pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Las Cumbres 4,577 ft / 1,395 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Loma El Retiro 4,130 ft / 1,259 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro El Moro 4,731 ft / 1,442 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Ojo de Agua 4,214 ft / 1,284 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Grande de Tranquera 2,606 ft / 794 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Quiabu 4,402 ft / 1,342 m 8 mi / 13 km away