Cerro Diego Felipe
Cerro Diego Felipe is a 680 ft / 207 m mountain peak near Barcelona, Anzoátegui, Venezuela. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 107th highest mountain in Anzoátegui and the 3498th highest mountain in Venezuela. The nearest peaks are Cerro Diego Felipe, Cerro Santa Clara, Cerro Piedra Pintada, Cerro Paraulata, Cerro Las Delicias, and Cerro Chichicual. See the Cerro Diego Felipe map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Diego Felipe photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Diego Felipe SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Diego Felipe summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Diego Felipe pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Diego Felipe 996 ft / 304 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Santa Clara 1,070 ft / 326 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Piedra Pintada 1,389 ft / 424 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Paraulata 746 ft / 227 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Las Delicias 754 ft / 230 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Chichicual 1,381 ft / 421 m 3 mi / 4 km away