Cerro Chochic is a 5,947 ft / 1,813 m mountain peak near San Martín Jilotepeque, Chimaltenango, Guatemala. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Chimaltenango and the 80th highest mountain in Guatemala. The nearest peaks are Cerro Paquixjuyu, Cerro Pacoj, Cerro Las Carretas, Cerro El Sochal, Cerro Xesajcab, and Cerro Chiquinjuyu. See the Cerro Chochic map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Chochic photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Chochic SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Chochic summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Chochic pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Paquixjuyu 6,215 ft / 1,894 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Pacoj 5,194 ft / 1,583 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Las Carretas 6,324 ft / 1,928 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro El Sochal 6,871 ft / 2,094 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Xesajcab 8,154 ft / 2,485 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Cerro Chiquinjuyu 7,911 ft / 2,411 m 13 mi / 21 km away