Cerro Cascasca is a 12,417 ft / 3,785 m mountain peak in Antofagasta, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 171st highest mountain in Antofagasta and the 718th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Negro, Cerro Pabellon, Cerro Cebollar, Cerro de las Cuevas, Cerro de Las Cuevas, and Cerro Palpana. See the Cerro Cascasca map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Cascasca photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Cascasca SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Cascasca summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Cascasca pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Pabellon del Inca 15,106 ft / 4,605 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Chusquina 15,189 ft / 4,630 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Chutinza 14,729 ft / 4,490 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Ceucis 16,295 ft / 4,967 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Michincha 14,972 ft / 4,564 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Pereira 16,386 ft / 4,994 m 7 mi / 12 km away