Cerro Cabeza de Vaca
Cerro Cabeza de Vaca is a 9,373 ft / 2,857 m mountain peak near Cartago, Cartago, Costa Rica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Cartago and the 19th highest mountain in Costa Rica. The nearest peaks are Las Nubes, Cerro Gurdian, Cerro Grande, Cerro Carpintera, Cerro La Hondura, and Cerro Zurqui. See the Cerro Cabeza de Vaca map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Cabeza de Vaca photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Cabeza de Vaca SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Cabeza de Vaca summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Cabeza de Vaca pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Las Nubes 7,779 ft / 2,371 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Gurdian 9,577 ft / 2,919 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Grande 7,991 ft / 2,436 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Carpintera 6,028 ft / 1,838 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro La Hondura 5,907 ft / 1,801 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Zurqui 4,211 ft / 1,284 m 11 mi / 18 km away