Cerro Cabeza de Vaca
Cerro Cabeza de Vaca is a 9,373 ft / 2,857 m mountain peak near Cartago, Cartago, Costa Rica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Cartago and the 22nd highest mountain in Costa Rica. The nearest peaks are Las Nubes, Volcan Irazu, Cerro Gurdian, Cerro Grande, Cerro Carpintera, and Volcán Turrialba. See the Cerro Cabeza de Vaca map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Cabeza de Vaca photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Cabeza de Vaca SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Cerro Cabeza de Vaca
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Las Nubes 7,779 ft / 2,371 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Gurdian 9,577 ft / 2,919 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Grande 7,991 ft / 2,436 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Carpintera 6,028 ft / 1,838 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro La Hondura 5,907 ft / 1,801 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Zurqui 4,211 ft / 1,284 m 11 mi / 18 km away