Cerro Atravesado is a 7,579 ft / 2,310 m mountain peak near Ixhuatán, Oaxaca, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 24th highest mountain in Oaxaca and the 711th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro La Bandera, Cerro Perico, Cerro Ocotalileo, Cerro Agua Colorada, Cerro Xoxocuta, and Cerro El Lego. Cerro Atravesado belongs to the Mexico Ultras peak list. See the Cerro Atravesado map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Atravesado photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Atravesado SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Atravesado summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Atravesado pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro La Bandera 4,941 ft / 1,506 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Perico 5,540 ft / 1,689 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Ocotalileo 2,954 ft / 901 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Agua Colorada 2,272 ft / 693 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Xoxocuta 2,971 ft / 906 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro El Lego 2,687 ft / 819 m 10 mi / 16 km away